Truth bomb: I’ve been in a bit of a funk recently in my business, and now that I’m on the flip side, I’m sharing the 5 things I do to help create clarity + productivity in my online business.
1. Change your state! Put on your happy music, do a crazy dance, dive into the ocean, do 50 star jumps. Changing your physiology helps you to ‘get out of your head’ and see things from an energised perspective.
2. Instead of feeling frustrated by lack of sales or customers, consider: are you truly adding value and coming from a place of service, or are you simply asking for the sale? Focus on serving your customers relentlessly, and the rest will follow.
3. Share your stories. Most of the time, people aren’t just buying a product, they are buying into what you do + how something makes you feel. Instagram isn’t just about pretty pictures.... avoid comparing yourself to others (comparison is the thief of joy) and get clear about what’s important to you. This is what your customers are TRULY interested in.
4. Practice Consistency. This simple habit will help you to become more confident in your own voice. Even when it feels like nobody is listening - just keep sharing + continue to crystallise your message. I write posts MANY times before I share them. Remember this: It’s the things you do when nobody is watching, that creates the biggest momentum + breakthroughs.
5. And lastly, when the stormy moments hit, consider: do you get stuck in paralysis or move through it and take action? If things aren’t working, take a different angle and try again. Trust yourself, and just as importantly, trust the process. Every single stage is necessary + beautiful!
Know anyone who could benefit from this post? please share this article with them! x Eleanor