- Do you have trouble getting your little one’s to sleep? trust me, I've been there! Combine 1 drop Roman Chamomile, 1 drop Lavender and 1 drop Juniper Berry in a small ramekin, along with 1 tbsp fractionated coconut oil, and rub on the bottoms of the feet before bedtime. You can also diffuse this lovely blend to help promote a restful night’s sleep.
- Keep those flies away, by adding 4 drops Arborvitae, 3 drops Peppermint and 3 drops of Tea Tree to your diffuser. This refreshing blend also smells beautifully cleansing and uplifting.
- Have you spent a little too much time in the sun without sunscreen? Not to worry, as this cooling spray works a treat. Combine 5 drops of lavender, 5 drops of Peppermint and 1 tbsp witch hazel in a small spray bottle, then top with water.
- In need of some self-love? Dilute 2 drops Geranium and 2 drops Bergamot with fractionated coconut oil, then gently massage over your heart, whilst telling yourself that you are enough.
- Feeling overwhelmed or scattered? Place 1-2 drops of Frankincense and Lavender behind your ears and on your wrists for a simple, natural perfume that will help calm the nerves promote a sense of peace.
- Are your kids struggling to focus during homework time? diffuse Peppermint and Lime to support a sense of clarity
- Who doesn’t want a fresh-smelling bathroom? Place 1-2 drops of Purify or Eucalyptus on your toilet paper roll. Each time the roll spins, you’ll release its gorgeous scent.
- Is your vacuum cleaner smelling a little musty? Add 2-3 drops of Lemon, Citrus Bliss or Tangerine inside your vacuum bag to freshen the house while you clean.
- Try Manuka oil as a natural deodorant. Simply pop a drop in each hand and apply under your arms. You could also use the roll-on touch version, or make up your own diluted roller if you prefer.
- Struggling with head tension? apply Past Tense or Peppermint touch to your temples, hairline and behind the neck for maximum effect. But please, be careful around your eyes!
- Smelly dishwasher? add a few drops of Lemon or Lime in the rinse aid section to help cut grease and keep your glasses sparkly and clean.
- Run out of toothpaste? Make your own toothpaste powder by simply adding a few drops of On guard or Peppermint to baking soda, then dipping your toothbrush in to it. You’ll be surprised at how clean and fresh they feel afterwards!
Essential oils rock my world.
They have literally changed EVERYTHING. My emotional wellbeing, lingering digestion issues, my kids immunity and sleep difficulties, the way I clean, our skincare regimes, the vitamins we take, the rituals we enjoy. It all started with a hesitant yes from me, and now, I simply couldn't imagine my life without them. Are you ready to learn a new way, and become plugged in to the best little community there is? Grab yourself an essential oils starter kit, and I'll become your personal guide!